- Highlight word (double-click on it)
- Right click “Search Google for ____”
- Look at the top-left at the box with the dictionary result. Synonyms might be best.
- Look also at the top-right.
- Open a new Google Doc
- Voice Type (see video below to learn how to do it)
- Select All, Copy, switch to Edgenuity tab
- Paste text into Edgenuity writing window
- Move Google Doc to Trash
Zoom In on your screen:
- Click on the 3 dots near your picture/icon
- Click the + or - next to the word “Zoom”
- Ctrl + and Ctrl - works, too
On a Chromebook, use the trackpad and pinch & reverse-pinch with two fingers to zoom in & out